July 19, 2010

Only Lola

These dogs make our life so exciting.  Tonight I decided to pause the Bachelorette (right before Frank's big moment) so I could go for a quick run.  I made a bunch of homemade chocolate cookies and cream ice cream and ate a whole bunch during the first hour and was feeling quite yucky.  I decided to leave Lola sleeping on the couch since she was snoring and clearly not going to get in trouble.

Well, this is what I came home to find......


Then Bran came home to find us both on the couch cuddling and Lola still had her new paci.....








I am still laughing.  How can you not love her?  She is my little cuddle bug and apparently - now our little baby.

NOTE:  We do not have a baby and will not have a baby.  The pacifier was on the couch because I knit pacifier clips and sell them and was in the middle of a project.  You can see them here.  Also, this paci will be thrown away - no worries.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...