November 29, 2010

all is calm, all is bright



Things were certainly bright this past Thanksgiving weekend but definitely not calm.
My sister-in-law, Carly, an amazing photographer agreed to take some family photos for our Christmas card this year.  She took these on her BROKEN camera and I am thrilled with how they turned out.  We just ran around and played with the dogs while she followed snapping as she went.

I am struggling to figure out which picture/s to use and what direction to go with our card this year so can I share some of my favorites?  Okay, thanks.

So when I ask if I can share some pics I may mean can I share almost all of the pics.  I may like them all.....

apologies.

This is my brother-in-law Tyler.  He played the part of chauffeur, creative director, and dog wrangler.

Having fun with Christmas lights - only it wasn't quite dark enough yet.  Still fun though!




Dog Wrangler




pretty Lola

a series of unfortunate events.....










winner!

watching Hudson runaway - almost had it




watching Hudson runaway again....and note the dog wrangler stands and watches





dark enough for the lights






the sweet promise of treats

can get a dog to do anything



Lola was just satisfied with eating lights

this is how they felt about being tied together in Christmas lights



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...