June 4, 2010

We're Famous


Well our house is famous.
That's our house!!  How cool is that.  For $10.00 I bought a CD of a band I have never heard of, all because they named their band after our house, our address.  


I work at the local college, which happens to just be a block away and while I was in our campus store picking up somethings for the office I passed this CD and thought the picture looked familiar.  
Really, really familiar.  Freaky familiar.
And sure enough there was MY house, with MY address, just out in the open for anyone to see.




My guess is these college boys use to live here and this house was so awesome they named their band after it.  It actually explains a lot about this house.



I wish I knew how to embed music on the blog so you could listen to it.  Cracks me up every time.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness! This is CRAZY weird! Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...