August 6, 2014

Baby Hats: Boy Edition

I now have a male baby hat model thanks to our little Griffin.  Ella did great modeling all my hats but now that she is getting older and becoming a little girl it was time for her to share some of the responsibility.  I have a feeling she doesn't mind and Griffin did great on his first job.










Someone doesn't want to be replaced.



Showing her baby brother how it's done.
She still has it!












 And some other super cute ones.


These hats were sewn out of old shirts.  You can find the tutorial here.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just whipped up one of the cotton ones thanks to that tutorial! I like yours better though - the wider brim is key, I think.

Ashley.Renee.Redelman said...

He is just so ridiculously cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...