July 30, 2012

Instagram week 15


The nesting has begun!  I had another garage sale this past weekend where I got rid of all our clutter and my entire craft room - including my letterpress letters.  I feel like I can breathe again in this house.  And I am another $250 dollars richer.  Add that to the $200 from the first garage sale and I have $450 extra dollars to spend on the nursery!!  

Speaking of the nursery, with the junk from the garage sale gone I pulled out the sewing machine and started working on the roman shades for the nursery.  An update will come soon.  Since the sewing machine had been collecting dust lately I thought I would practice with some fun bibs and burp cloths and well - I couldn't stop.  I also made a pillow for her glider out of the roman shade fabric.  That gives you kind of a peek at one the shades will look like in the room.  I also found some adorable baskets on wheels to use as her hamper  - maybe.  Still deciding.

I tackled the typical pregnancy craving by making homemade pickles.  They are delicious!  

Lola and I also started our new workout regime.  LONG walks.  That is all these big girls can handle.

On the docket for this week - furniture painting.  Not looking forward to it.

Hope your week is more promising!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The pickles look delicious. Maybe you can share the recipe ;-)

Have a good week! Furniture painting doesn't sound like too much fun but just think of how beautiful it will look afterwards :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...