April 28, 2011

Craft/Guest Room

So weeks, maybe even months, ago I showed you these pictures of my craft/guest room.



Disaster zone.

I also promised that as soon as I cleaned, organized and rearranged the furniture I would post the pictures.  Of course this was said with the thought that it would be in a few short days.

Not months.

But just recently I finally tackled the mess and turned it into this.







While I wish I was able to display all my beautiful fabrics that I hoard and even all my yarn it also has to function as a guest room so everything is perfectly organized in the armoire and the closet and even a second hidden mini closet.  I love having a clean, fresh, bright and organized space to craft in.  I get so much more done.

Now to just keep it this way.

7 comments:

Designed by Chance said...

Looks great. I love how you set up the room. I have a cape and am always struggling with it.

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Looks great!! (and I love pinterest too!!, in fact, I am going to pin your great before and after)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It looks wonderful, comfy and cozy!!

Anonymous said...

it looks so good!! love the drum shade!

Anonymous said...

Great job.. I like the color.

Erika

Sharon (BennBoo Creations) said...

I want to come over! Awesome job!!

Aaasdsd said...

Watch the latest updates of seriale turcesti subtitrat in Romana and seriale romanesti on our tvpenet freely. If you like to watch seriale turcesti or seriale romanesti so bookmark our website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...