April 12, 2011

Bow-ties Please

There is nothing better than a tall, dark and handsome gentleman - except a tiny, soft and cuddly one. 







My cousin-in-law Aimee (I hate calling her that so she will be referred as my cousin) recently asked that I make a bow-tie for her friend's baby boy.  
Genius!  
So we brainstormed the idea of sewing it onto a onesie.  

I AM IN LOVE.  

I absolutely love this onesie and I CANNOT WAIT to see it on this little boy.  He'll be such a dapper little guy.  I think it would even be adorable on a little girl.  Throw on a little skirt and this baby and she is stylin.  I am definitely going to be making a ton of different versions for Etsy soon.

So excited.

*oh and promise a tutorial for the bow is on its way*

11 comments:

Aimee said...

Jess - These are seriously adorable! It's going to make a fabulous gift!

The Smith Family said...

Too too too cute! I'm loving these!

abeachcottage said...

aweee, very cute!!! Thanks so much for stopping by at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays & joining the party! Love the bow tie onesies!

Alexis said...

Oh my goodness, those are too darn adorable! I love them!

Krystine Stephenson said...

I love the onesie! I can't wait for a tutorial!

http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Hi,
Just popping over from Sarah's Good Life Wednesday. It is lovely to meet you.

Fondly,
Glenda

Gg - Notes on the Journey
Good Life Wednesday #46


ps. when my kids were little, onsies weren't around yet :(

Sunshine and Lavender said...

So sweet, found you at freckled laundry! I love the look of your blog, following ya ;)

Natalie said...

oh.my.gosh. could you make one of these in a bigger size? i have a friend's baby who is turning 1 in a few weeks and this is too cute!

Instapro said...

oh.my.gosh. A larger version of this might be
possible . This is very cute, and my friend's baby, who turns 1 in a few weeks, will love it!

Captions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captions said...

Attitude captions for Instagram add sassiness to your posts. They also help you express your emotions and style better. In this article, we take a look at some of the most attractive and stylish attitude captions and quotes for boys and girls that you can use for your next Instagram post – be it a self-portrait, a selfie, or a group picture with friends. These quotes and captions will not only stand out from the crowd but also make your posts more enduring and engaging. Check it out:Attitude Captions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...