March 31, 2011

Beautiful Bows

Don't forget to link up to my FIRST EVER LINK PARTY!!  I would love to see you and your great posts over there!

______________________________________________________________________________



I have a new obsession this week - BOWS!









I just taught myself/made up a way to make these adorable bows.  I am going to try and make some knitted ones next after I finish making a hundred more of these, I have so much scrap fabric I am dying to use.

I turned some into headbands and some into barrettes.  I am also going to use them for my baby hats, particularly my baby bear girl hat.  I love putting a bow pin on one of the ears.




I also am going to attach them to my knitted headbands.



But first I have been working on a quick little tutorial for you all.  Similar to the fabric flower one.
It is almost ready to share.  Promise.

In the meantime, link up your favorite project, tutorial, recipe or just your favorite post to my link party!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Abby said...

Very cute! This would be a great way to use up scraps. Can't wait to see a tute!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

I love your bows. I had a crush on bows in the 80s which never ended. These are wonderful.

Visiting via the weekend wrap up.

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

Super cute, love them on the headbands!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...