April 4, 2014

DIY: Easter Coloring Book/Pages



Ella may not be able to "color in the lines" yet but she does love scribbling all over the page (and table).      I use to just give her plain paper for doodling but found she had more fun when there was a pretty picture for her to add some color to.  Using Microsoft Word I even added a few pages customized just for her with her name. 



Most of the pictures I found online or I made in Microsoft Word with clipart.  She has been having so much fun coloring these.


So much so that I've made several different theme books.  Her favorite seems to be the Ella Rose coloring book full of different roses and flowers.  What little girl doesn't love flowers!



You can download and print some of the images on my flickr page here.

1 comment:

bridal bed sheet design with price said...

This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about. full size cotton sheets on sale , cheap comforter sets under 30

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...