In the meantime can you forgive another knitting post? I just have some really cute and new creations I am dying to share and receive feed back on. I just added them to etsy, you can see them on the right, but I need your help with whether I should continue producing them for the shop. Okay, here you go.
I kind of love this headband! Just simple and sweet - too bad it is for a baby. I would wear it.
This is the hat I am up in the air about. I think I need to see it on a baby. I may need to send this to Erin Tole for her input. She is an amazing baby photographer and knows how to style babies. She uses the best baby accessories in her photos.
Then there is this basic cap. I NEVER have just a basic cap but I kind of love the simplicity of this as well. Maybe it is the color that makes it more interesting than just a basic cap. I don't know. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!




13 comments:
So sweet! LOVE them!
Love reading about your knitting, babies and all your crafts! The hats are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these!
I love how the white flower has a slight swirl. :)
I'd love for you to link up at Inspire Me Mondays!
http://singingthreelittlebirds.blogspot.com/2011/03/inspire-me-monday_21.html
Precious! I really need to learn to knit. Thanks for linking with air your laundry Friday!
xoxo,
Jami
www.freckledlaundry.com
I love all of your creations. I just started knitting and I am taking sewing classes too. I found your blog thru pinterest while looking for a tutorial on Fabric Rosettes. Thanks for teaching me and I can't wait to try making my own. I would love to learn how to knit a baby hat one day!! Your work is inspiring.
Melissa, thank you. You are so sweet. I am sure you will be knitting a baby hat in no time. They just look intimidating - really they are quite easy. Good luck!
I love them all--but especially that ruffle one! Tutorial?
Nice Blog. Thanks for sharing with us. Such amazing information.
5 Top Marketing Trends to Make a Business Grow
MyBlogger Club
Guest Posting Site
Best Guest Blogging Site
Guest Blogger
Guest Blogging Site
Thank for very nice this sharing.
Thank you very nice sharing.
I really enjoyed reading this lovely post and appreciate the creativity and warmth shared throughout the article.
It is always interesting to discover content that inspires readers and encourages new ideas.
For businesses looking to build a strong digital presence, choosing an experienced app development company in los angeles can be valuable.
A professional ui/ux design agency in usa can also help create engaging and user-friendly digital experiences.
Businesses in New York can benefit from a reliable mobile app development company in new york for innovative mobile solutions.
Companies searching for local expertise can explore mobile app development houston services for customized applications.
A trusted mobile app development company in Chicago can help businesses develop scalable and modern mobile applications.
Likewise, a mobile app development company in seattle can provide innovative technology solutions for growing businesses.
Overall, selecting the right technology partner can make a significant difference in creating effective and user-focused digital products.
Thanks for sharing this informative and enjoyable post—it was a great read!
app development company in los angeles
ui/ux design agency in usa
mobile app development company in new york
mobile app development houston
mobile app development company in Chicago
mobile app development company in seattle
This was an interesting post, and I enjoyed reading the information and perspective shared with the readers.
It is always useful to explore how changing technology can influence modern businesses and their strategies.
The rapid development of computing makes topics such as dgx spark vs m5 max interesting for organizations.
The AWS Competency Guide can be a useful resource for businesses building stronger cloud capabilities.
A Business Strategy Management Consultant can help organizations align technology investments with broader business objectives.
As AI adoption continues to grow, understanding aws ai competency requirements is becoming increasingly important.
The rise of agentic ai companies shows how intelligent automation is creating new opportunities across industries.
An experienced aws managed service provider can also help organizations manage and optimize their cloud infrastructure.
These developments demonstrate why businesses need to keep learning and adapting to new technology trends.
Overall, this was an informative read, and I appreciate the insights sha
dgx spark vs m5 max
AWS Competency Guide
Business Strategy Management Consultant
aws ai competency requirements
agentic ai companies
aws managed service provider
Post a Comment